Royal Rose Tea
Rose tea acts as a powerful tonic for the heart. It enhances positive emotions and intensifies the experience of happiness and bliss.
This tea is fragrant, fruity and stuffed with vitamin C and cancer prevention agents making it the perfect drink when your body needs a lift.
The many benefits of rose tea are a result of the high concentrations of vitamin C, polyphenols, vitamin A, various minerals, nerol, geraniol, myrcene, quercetin, and other antioxidants.
Benefits of Rose Tea:
- Due to the antiseptic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-oxidative properties of Vitamins A and E, the drink infused with the petals is an ideal cure for various skin conditions, including acne, reduces wrinkles and fine lines. To lock the moisture of the skin and to keep it soft and hydrated, you can wash your face by using this drink. The antioxidants in it effectively clear out the blemishes, leaving you with a soft, smooth, and radiant skin that looks visibly young.
- A zero-calorie, caffeine-free drink akin to your coffee or green tea, it calms down your hunger pangs, and enhance weight loss.
- One of the best remedies for painful or heavy periods is rose tea, as it can not only help to regulate hormones and ease uterine congestion but also alleviates the heaviness of the flow while eliminating cramping and mood swings that are often associated with menstruation.
- Due to the antibacterial properties and laxative nature of this tea, any infections in the gastrointestinal tract or gut are eliminated and acts as a natural cure for constipation, diarrhea, and dysentery.
- Rose Tea also has Potential Anti-Cancer Agents which helps to block genetic mutations that cause cancer.
- Due to its detox and diuretic properties rose tea may help prevent urinary tract infections.
- Due to the presence of Vitamin C, Rose tea helps to fight infections and boosts immunity.
- Oxidative stress, caused by free radicals, the natural byproducts of cellular metabolism can cause healthy cells to mutate. By increasing the number of antioxidants in our body, including myrcene, quercetin, and myrcene from rose tea, it is possible to lower your risk of experiencing these chronic conditions.