Healthy Hibiscus Tea
Hibiscus and Basil’s tea is bliss to drink, it is low in calories, caffeine-free, rich in vitamin C and has very high amounts of antioxidants.
The Hibiscus Basil Tea is a combination of Hibiscus and basil thus providing the benefits of both the herbs.
Benefits of Hibiscus Basil Tea:
- The presence of antidepressant and anti-anxiety properties in basil and the antioxidants in hibiscus, reduces stress and anxiety in the human body.
- The antioxidants in basil and protocatechuic acid in hibiscus detoxify the body and reduce the risk of cancer.
- Hibiscus Basil tea is also known for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that can help protect you from catching a cold, flu and treat wounds. It may also be used to treat discomfort caused by fever, due to its cooling effect.
- Lowers Cholesterol helping to protect against heart diseases and blood sugar disorders like diabetes type-II.
- Hibiscus Basil Tea also acts as a cure for menstrual pain.
- Antioxidant properties of hibiscus tea may help in treating liver diseases. In addition, Basil can help to manage symptoms of fatty liver disease in nonalcoholics.
- Hibiscus Basil tea improves digestion as it regularizes both urination and bowel movements. Since it has diuretic properties, it is also used to treat constipation, improve the health of your gastrointestinal system, and reduce the risk of colorectal cancer and the formation of gall bladder stones.