Coffee Leaf Khus Tea
The Kush root is known for its properties as an anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, aphrodisiac, cicatrizant, nervine, sedative, tonic, and vulnerary substance.
Benefits Of Coffee Leaf Tea:
Coffee leaf tea has health benefits that surpass both coffee and tea.
- Lot more Antioxidants than regular tea or coffee
- Subtle caffeine effect:
- Reduce signs of aging: Destroys free radicals
- Fights cancer
- Fights Diabetes
- Lowers the risk of heart disease
- Protects the mind
- Lowers bad cholesterol
- Supports Farmers
Added Benefits of Khus include:
- Kush has been claimed to be an aphrodisiac (a substance that arouses or intensifies sexual desire), and as a healing agent.
- Kush is known to be nervine (acts on nerves by reducing nervous excitement) and a sedative (used to calm, soothe and relax to induce rest, relaxation and sleep).
- As a tonic, kush is known to be restorative and curative.
- When kush is used in Ayurvedic traditional medicine, it is used as a treatment for menopausal symptoms and complications.
- Kush is known as a sacred herb valued because of its uplifting, soothing, healing and protective properties. It’s a natural body cooler. In addition, it’s used to cool the body during very high temperatures and soothe feelings of anxiety and nervousness
- Treats heat strokes, joint disorders, and skin problems.
- Also, a way to boost energy levels when you’re exhausted.
- Recent research credits kush for treating symptoms of ADHD and ADD.
- It’s also known to increase libido and remedy insomnia without drugs.